OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
There are so many amazing ways to get plugged into things here at H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem. Check out some great ideas below!
- Organize a supply drive with your school, church, neighborhood, or business.
- Donate your used plastic grocery bags.
- Share our Amazon wishlist with your circle of social media contacts.
- Look for produce sales and shoot us a message when you see them.
- Rescue unused fruit or bottles of water from events, meetings, and church gatherings to donate.
- Ask your favorite local farmer if they ever have unsold or excess produce that could be donated.
- Offer a discount or incentive to customers who shop at your place of business if they bring in a supply to donate.
- Ask friends and family to make a donation to us in lieu of birthday gifts.
- Select H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem as your non-profit organization to support through a Facebook birthday fundraiser.
Create a Nonprofit Fundraiser (you may also create a birthday fundraiser this way) https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/explore
Help about Birthday Fundraiser https://www.facebook.com/help/1910205189301966
- Pick up a gas or grocery gift card and mail it to us at:
H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem
355 NW Crawford Place
Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Sponsor a portion of our produce needs.
- Stop by and ask our marketing team for a H.O.P.E. truck coin bank and start collecting pocket change to donate.
- Inquire about Employee Donation Matching programs with your employer
- Talk to your financial advisor about ways to include HOPE of Winston-Salem in any future planned giving
- Attend or help coordinate a HOPE Fundraising event
- Make a contribution in honor or in memory of someone special to you
- Host a gathering or event at your home, church, school or work that raises funds for H.O.P.E.
- Get the kids to host a lemonade stand and donate the proceeds