WAYS TO GIVE
Click here to donate online
MAIL A CHECK
H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem
355 NW Crawford Place
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Click here to fund a produce sponsorship online
DONATE VIA VENMO
Send to: @HOPEOFWS
IMPACT OF A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
- A $50 monthly contribution provides bread for 6000 meals over the course of a year
- A $200 contribution provides a vegetable item for 350 families
- A $500 contribution provides fruit supplies for a weekend of meals
- A $1,000 contribution funds produce supplies for a full weekend
- A $1,500 contribution funds entree ingredients for a weekend of meals
H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem is a U.S. tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization. Donations made to H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem are tax deductible per IRS guidelines and our FEIN is #46-3772491.
1. Route Sponsorships
• Opportunities to sponsor one of our meal & produce distribution routes
• Options for quarterly, 6-month or full year sponsorships
• Contact Tyler Beyea, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information on the sponsorship packages and promotion/marketing details
2. Produce Sponsorships
• Fruit Sponsor – Sponsor our fruit supplies for a weekend of meals
• Vegetable Sponsor – Sponsor a vegetable for a weekend of produce bags
Click here to be a produce sponsor today!
3. Event Sponsorship
Throughout the year, H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem plans and executes a set of fundraising events. There are many ways to sponsor such events and show your support for our organization. In addition, if you are interested in coordinating a custom fundraising program with HOPE, please contact Tyler to discuss. We always look to the community for ideas on how to work together to curb food insecurity.
Contact Tyler Beyea, email@example.com, for information on the sponsorship packages and promotion/marketing details
PLANNED GIVING AND EQUITY INVESTMENTS
Investment in the future health of children is a powerful way to leave a lasting legacy. Please discuss options to include H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem in your planned giving with your financial advisor.
Making a gift of securities to H.O.P.E. is another way to contribute, offering tax savings to most donors. Electronic transfer is the most common method of delivering a gift of securities. To do so electronically, please follow these simple steps:
- Instruct your broker that your DTC-eligible securities are to be transferred to: H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Inc.
- Federal Tax ID # 46-3772491
- Click here for our 501C3 IRS Designation Letter
- Provide H.O.P.E. or instruct your broker to provide H.O.P.E. with:
- 1. A description (name of stock) and amount of the securities to be transferred
- 2. The name of brokerage firm
- 3. The purpose of the gift
- Tell your broker that H.O.P.E. has an account at TD Ameritrade, Account #428475792.
- Phone number 800-669-3900
Please contact our Executive Director, Scott Best, at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any transfers of securities or with any questions on planned giving.