Impact of a Financial Contribution
Funds contributed to HOPE of Winston-Salem help provide nutritious meals to children, fresh produce for their families and allow us to execute additional programming. Funds are utilized to procure food items, to purchase packaging supplies as well as maintain our vehicles, operations facility & food storage equipment. We operate year-round to ensure that each Saturday and Sunday is a day of HOPE, not hunger.
- A $25 monthly donation will provide 300 meals annually to children at risk of hunger
- A $50 monthly donation will provide 600 meals annually to children at risk of hunger
- A one-time donation of $100 will provide meals to all the children at one of our largest distribution sites on a Sunday
- A one-time donation of $500 covers all meals and produce on a Sunday afternoon Truck route
- A one-time donation of $1,200 will cover all meals and produce for a weekend of deliveries!
Ways to Give
Send us a Check
Make a gift of securities
Making a gift of securities to H.O.P.E. is another way to contribute, offering tax savings to most donors. Electronic transfer is the most common method of delivering a gift of securities. To do so electronically, please follow these simple steps:
- Instruct your broker that your DTC-eligible securities are to be transferred to: H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Inc.
- Federal Tax ID # 46-3772491.
- Provide H.O.P.E. or instruct your broker to provide H.O.P.E. with:
- 1. A description (name of stock) and amount of the securities to be transferred
- 2. The name of brokerage firm
- 3. The purpose of the gift
- Tell your broker that H.O.P.E. has an account at TD Ameritrade, Account #428475792.
- Phone number 800-669-3900
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Scott Best at email@example.com. Always be sure to notify H.O.P.E. when you authorize an electronic transfer of securities.
H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Inc. has been established as a North Carolina non-profit corporation and the purposes are exclusively charitable within the meaning of § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The corporation has been approved by the IRS as a tax-exempt nonprofit.
10 Ways to Contribute Funds
- Donate Online today
- Setup a recurring, monthly contribution
- Donate Securities
- Sponsor a weekend of deliveries, a delivery route or a distribution site
- Make a contribution in honor or in memory of someone special to you
- Host a gathering or event at your home, church, school or work that raises funds for HOPE of Winston Salem
- Coordinate a Fundraiser on Facebook and get all your connections involved
- Inquire about Employee Donation Matching programs with your employer
- Talk to your financial advisor about ways to include HOPE of Winston-Salem in any future planned giving
- Attend or help coordinate a HOPE Fundraising event