Impact of a Financial Contribution
Every dollar contributed to HOPE of Winston-Salem provides a nutritious meal to a child in need. Funds are utilized to procure ingredients, to purchase packaging supplies as well as maintain our vehicles, operations facility & food storage equipment. We operate year-round to ensure that each Sunday is a day of HOPE, not hunger.
- A $25 monthly donation will provide 300 meals annually to children at risk of hunger
- A $50 monthly donation will provide 600 meals annually to children at risk of hunger
- A one-time donation of $100 will provide meals to all the children at one of our largest distribution sites on a Sunday
- A one-time donation of $500 covers all meals and produce on a Sunday afternoon Truck route
- A one-time donation of $1,200 will cover all meals and produce for a weekend of deliveries!
Ways to Give
Send us a Check
Make a gift of securities
Making a gift of securities to H.O.P.E. is another way to contribute, offering tax savings to most donors. Electronic transfer is the most common method of delivering a gift of securities. To do so electronically, please follow these simple steps:
- Instruct your broker that your DTC-eligible securities are to be transferred to: H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Inc.
- Federal Tax ID # 46-3772491.
- Provide H.O.P.E. or instruct your broker to provide H.O.P.E. with:
- 1. A description (name of stock) and amount of the securities to be transferred
- 2. The name of brokerage firm
- 3. The purpose of the gift
- Tell your broker that H.O.P.E. has an account at TD Ameritrade, Account #428475792.
- Phone number 800-669-3900
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Scott Best at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always be sure to notify H.O.P.E. when you authorize an electronic transfer of securities.
H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem, Inc. has been established as a North Carolina non-profit corporation and the purposes are exclusively charitable within the meaning of § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The corporation has been approved by the IRS as a tax-exempt nonprofit.
10 Ways to Contribute Funds
- Donate Online today!
- Setup a recurring, monthly contribution!
- Donate Securities
- Sponsor a weekend of deliveries, a delivery route or a distribution site!
- Make a contribution in honor or in memory of someone special to you
- Host a gathering or event at your home, church, school or work that raises funds for HOPE of Winston Salem!
- Coordinate a Fundraiser on Facebook and get all your connections involved!
- Inquire about Employee Donation Matching programs with your employer
- Talk to your financial advisor about ways to include HOPE of Winston-Salem in any future planned giving
- Attend or help coordinate a HOPE Fundraising event