- 3 15 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups veggie or canola oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup +2tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 tsp instant coffee granules (optional)
- 5 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease/line mini muffin pans.
- Mash beans in mixer/food processor with oil.
- Mix beans and oil with eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, instant coffee (if using), vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together and combine with wetingredients.
- Scoop batter to fill mini muffins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until fully cooked.